Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to the blog!  My name is Joy and I am a big advocate of health, fitness and beauty.  As a wife and mother, I wanted a creative outlet for these passions so I decided to try blogging and sharing all of my tips that I have gleaned from years of learning from others.  In highschool I was the girl that hardly knew anything about makeup, clothes, hair or health.  I remember looking at the "popular" girls and wondering how they got their hair to look the way it did or how to get my skin to glow like theirs.  I also thought that in order to be in shape or thin, you either had to have great genes or you had to "diet".  I was not naturally thin and so dieting it was!  That one thing that I really didn't understand was why girls would not share their beauty secrets with each other - it was like this competitive thing in which they wanted to somehow not help each other out.  That baffled me as one of the reasons that I am so passionate about health and beauty is because I love to help others learn about them.  I am an open book.  You can ask me if I wear hair extensions and I will tell you.  Are my eyelashes real?  Well you might be surprised by that answer but I will be completely honest with you.  Because I had such a struggle with figuring these things out over years of watching, trying, asking, googling, you-tubing everything, I love to help others!  My goal with this blog is to be that girlfriend that you can trust to share my beauty and health tips with you without any judgement or expectations but simply because I would love to share with you.  Once again, welcome and I hope you enjoy the ride!



XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment