Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year it is easy for me to find so much to be thankful for.  I feel extremely blessed to have the life that I have and I don't take it for granted.  Jesus has done so much for me and my family over the past few years that it's hard to even know where to begin!

A year ago today, my water broke beginning the labor process to bring my sweet, little boy into this world.  Wow, my life sure changed - for the better!  I didn't know that this past year would have so much joy, adventure, excitement, fulfillment, reward and plain old happiness as I have had.  It has by far been the happiest year of my life to be raising my son with my best friend.

We had no idea what an incredible, undeserved blessing Jesus was giving us when he sent us Simon.  We are humbled and feel honored and privileged to be raising a child of the King.

Here are some of our family photos that we got for his 1 year birthday (in 2 days!).  He is such a happy little guy and it definitely shows.








Happy Thanksgiving!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment