Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Fun

We had a fun weekend as a family and I love that I can capture little moments with a phone...


Lazy Saturday morning


Starbucks Family Date


Goin to Church

These black booties from Target were totally worth every penny - I wear them constantly!

At Cole's Birthday party




Simon loved playing in the leaves and destroying all my piles...

I had not raked this many leaves since I was 14 and living in Maryland!  Grabbing my rake, I stepped outside into the nippy air, smelled smoke from a chimney nearby and felt the crunch of the leaves under my feet.  And all of a sudden I was a little girl again playing fox and geese with my siblings.  A lot of times we tried to make a game out of our chore of raking leaves because it was a lot of work.  So.Many.Memories.  It made me a little sad that it went by so fast.  The distance between me and my family probably makes me a little more wistful.  =)   

I spent a lot of time this weekend trying to get a makeup tutorial made but it didn't work!  I am so bummed.  I have one last attempt I am going to try today.  Either way, I will have something up tomorrow for the first makeup tutorial!  Make sure you check it out!  Also, I'd love to hear from you all about what you'd like for me to post about - I am open to ideas.  Once I get the tutorial/video thing figured out, I plan on talking hair extensions!  

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Happy Monday!

XOXO
Joy 

2 comments:

  1. How to do good eye shadow. I have never learned that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! Did you by chance watch the video from today? It's pretty basic but is great for everyday...

    ReplyDelete