Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Makeup Tutorial: The Basics

Ok, girls, I tried and tried but for some reason, I can't upload the video that I made.  I think I need a different program - or possibly an Ipad (wink wink).  =) 
 
But because I promised you all, I found a makeup tutorial that is almost exactly the way I do mine.  I have a couple different tweaks to it but it's pretty spot on. 
 
A couple of tips:  I wash and moisturize my face and then let my face sit for about 10 minutes before I do any makeup.  I have found that you need to give your lotion time to properly dry or you will get blotchy areas and it won't look good.  You can obviously let it go longer than 10 minutes but it needs to be at least that.  So throw on your lotion (on a clean face) and go do something else (I usually make coffee and feed my baby). 
 
 
 
Here it is:


http://www.maskcara.com/tag/4-minute-makeup/



I hope you all enjoy it!  Again, I am so bummed and so sorry that my video didn't work.  I am going to keep trying new things and hopefully can get it working in the future!




 
My daily makeup.
 
 
 
 
XOXO
Joy




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Good luck getting the videos to work :) I am looking forward to more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley! I hope I can get it soon!

    ReplyDelete