Monday, March 10, 2014

Springtime Color

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors to wear because it goes with any hair color, pretty much any skin color and adds such a pop!


I decided to wear this with jeans and sandals today because it's not warm enough for anything else! This dress is a little short to be worn alone (unless you were using it as a swim suit cover up) so I'll probably still pair it with leggings in the summer and turn them into capris.  I kept the jewelry more subtle with this look as I wanted it to be more casual but a fun necklace would dress it up nicely.


Tunic Dress:  Target
Jeans:  Maurices
Sunglasses:  Target

 This dress will look even better with a tan, I just don't have one right now.  ;)  Can't wait for summer!

Tunic Dress:  Target
Leggings:  Maurices
Boots:  Maurices




No comments:

Post a Comment