Monday, March 24, 2014

Filling In Eyebrows

Let me start this post by saying that I am a fairly recent convert of filling in my eyebrows so I was just as guilty as the next woman out there of not doing this!  BUT, now that I have converted, I notice them everywhere and it's hard not to see what a difference it truly makes.  I can't stop harping on this to my friends and get so excited when they see how much better their eyes look when their brows have had some attention.

I'm not sure why we think all we need to do to brows is to groom them....somewhere along the line, we got only half the information we needed for our eye makeup.  If you put makeup on your eyes, your brows should be included!  

This post is short and sweet today as I just wanted to show you some pictures to compare the difference so that hopefully you can agree with what I am saying.  =)

UN-FILLED Brows

FILLED Brows


Do you guys see how much more balanced out the eyes look and their appearance is bigger too (but not in a bugged-out way)?  In case you still don't believe me, click here to see some brow makeovers AND how to properly fill brows.  =)

If you haven't been filling your brows, you will probably feel self-conscious when you first begin and think that everyone is noticing your eyebrows.  I promise, they aren't!  Give it some time for you to get used to - walk around your house all day with them done and let yourself adjust to seeing them that way.  THEN you can make more of an accurate decision.  And thick brows are really in right now, btw.  =)

TIP:  If your eyebrows are super thin because of over-zealous plucking and some of the hair didn't grow back, you can use your eyelash serum on them (the special extensions stuff that I blogged about here) to help them grow back!  

Have a great day!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment