Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beauty Tip: Tomas Tan in a Can

Hi ladies!
  Here is another beauty tip of mine that I do all the time!  It is so quick and makes such a difference with my makeup.  I did reference this in the smoky eye tutorial so here it is:


I had this stuff for a little while before I finally found the secret to using it for my face.  I love having a touch of color on my face because it just makes my makeup look so good.  I'm not talking a full on tan here, just enough to reduce redness, even skin-tone and give you a subtle glow.

Here's the secret though: put this on your face OVER your lotion but UNDER your makeup.  It works like a charm.  I did a tutorial to show you all how I apply it - takes me like 3-4 minutes of my time (little longer on the video).




And if you are interested, you can buy it here:


Toma's Tan Self Tanning Airbrush Spray




XOXO
Joy


2 comments:

  1. So, do you do your tanning lotion still also? Or this instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I use this instead of the lotion. I prefer the lotion for the rest of my body (not good with spraying the rest of me and getting it even). I feel like this color shows better on my face than the lotion does and has a better finish. Plus it's not as heavy as the lotion. But it's whatever I'm in the mood for. =)

    ReplyDelete