Saturday, March 1, 2014

Leopard Print

Leopard print is one of those trends that I love but haven't worn a ton of, to be honest.  When done incorrectly, it can look very loud and actually make you look bigger than you are (it's not a forgiving print).  I have kept my eye open for that perfect leopard print piece that would be something I could wear a lot and feel great in.  Finally, I found it!




This dress is so fun and when I saw it on the rack, I knew it would be a keeper!  I love how flowy it is.  Because of the longer length in the back, it could easily be worn with leggings and made into a winter outfit.




You guys, this dress is from Target!  Do not underestimate Target for great, stylish clothes.  I LOVE shopping there cause they have really fun, inexpensive stuff.

It could also be worn with really cute flats (maybe red, pink or white ones!) and look a lot more casual that way.

What's safe about this leopard print dress is that the print, while clearly leopard, isn't as loud as some pieces (a little more faded looking?), and it's flowy so while it still gives a good shape, it doesn't show all your flaws.  Pairing leopard print with a bright red or pink lip is fun but keep the other accessories more quiet as far as the color goes.  Your print is the focal point of this look so don't overwhelm it with your necklace/earrings etc.

Now go find some leopard print!  =)  Have fun!

XOXO
Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment