Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Style Rage: T-Shirts

Okay, I might be late to the party on this style but I had to share it with you girls.  I am usually not a big t-shirt person but so many people are wearing them lately in new ways that I figured I had to give it a try.  Let me say, these t-shirts are NOT the t-shirts I grew up wearing.  These are super soft,  comfy and flattering!  They're probably more flattering because of the way in which they are worn, but hey, I'll take it.

I've been seeing a ton of t-shirts paired with skirts so I bought a couple and tried it out.  I definitely loved what I saw.







What about you all?  Are you into the t-shirt rage?  I want to hear your favorite way to wear them!




Cheers!
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Can't do it. Especially not the heather grey sweatpant fabric. Cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete