Tuesday, June 23, 2015

How To Branch Out Your Style






There are times when I am shopping and have to stop and remember a piece of my own advice:  always try on one article of clothing that you usually wouldn't like or "isn't your style".  I have told this to people before but I tend to forget to follow it myself!  The few times that I have remembered, however, I have scored some great things that I love.  If you want to branch out your style or just want help picking things out, that's my greatest piece of advice.

 ALWAYS try on something that you wouldn't think to normally.  

I found my leather leggings all because I forced myself to try them on (and they are something that I used a lot during the beginning of this last pregnancy!).

 I also found that cute, chambray dress from Target.  When I initially saw it hanging on the rack I thought, "eh, not me". But then I remembered that I needed to take my own advice and was surprised when I liked it on.

Have a lovely day and go try on something risky!  =)


Cheers!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment