Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mommy Clutch

Hey girls!
  Back in March I purchased this beautiful, white, leather clutch from my friend, Morgan.  I had seen some of her purses that she sells on her Etsy shop (name SpoolGoods) and I just had to have this white clutch.  I knew that I probably wouldn't be able to use it too long since I was about to have a baby (and need a diaper bag!) but I wanted it for date nights and things like that.

I decided that I had to share it with you all because I actually use it constantly!  Because the leather is so soft and flexible, it easily fits into my diaper bag which means that I can grab it out at anytime.  There are plenty of moments where I'm running into a store or have a quick stop that I don't need my diaper bag so I just grab this.  It's beautiful, fun and makes me feel a little more cool than always dragging my diaper bag everywhere.  ;)

 You seriously should check out her shop - she has so many adorable purses and clutches on there at great prices.  Click here to see her shop.






Hat (old), here is similar:




Dress:  Click Here



Shoes (old), here are some I currently have my eye on:



CLUTCH:  Click here


Cheers!
Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment