Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Latest Ipsy finds!

Okay, if you guys have not heard of or tried Ipsy, let me tell you a little bit about it.  For $10 a month, you receive an Ipsy bag (every month) full of fun makeup/hair/skin samples.  I figured I could give it a try and always cancel if it wasn't worth it.
  It has totally been worth it!  I always at least try all of the products they send me and I have yet to be disappointed!  I know that I have blogged about some fun finds before but I wanted to share a couple more with you.  I'll give you links so that you can find the product if you want to try it.


It Cosmetics CC Cream:
  I am loving this CC cream as a great summer substitute for foundation.  It is light, quick and easy plus it makes my skin look great without a lot of product on my face.  It won't clog up your face during the summer heat which I love and I use it all the time on days where I'm just running errands with my kids and need something quick. The medium color is what was sent to me and it has worked great.




Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave in Conditioner:
 This leave in conditioner is perfect for those days when I don't wash my hair but I do want to rinse it.  I never usually put in products after that because I feel like I still have some in my hair from before so this is really nice to have.  It doesn't make your hair feel dirty or greasy and it helps with the tangles for sure. (click the name for the link)

Bellapierre Gel Eyeliner

Meet my new go-to for eyeliner!  It goes on so smooth and it's easy to achieve a nice, thin line or a thicker, smoky one.  Bonus (for me at least), it doesn't totally wash off all the way so you have a good base for a rocker look the next day.
(click the name for the link)










Klorane Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoo is one of those things that I am constantly on the hunt for.  I am pretty particular about it and most of the ones I have tried leave my hair feeling greasy which I hate.  This dry shampoo has been actually pretty nice.  I have not felt greasy or like my hair is weighed down with product.  It gives some nice volume and definitely gives my hair life for an extra day or two.  =)  The color tint is very subtle because I actually didn't realize mine was tinted for brunettes until I looked at it closely to get the right link.  ;)




I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Cheers!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment