Sunday, September 7, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

We spent last weekend camping with friends up in Washington. The setting could not have been more perfect with a site right on the water and a boat to enjoy all weekend.

 Unfortunately the weather was not the greatest and camping in the rain with a toddler is NOT ideal. :) However, we did have some good times and I got some cute pictures that I thought I would share.



A boy, water and sand



Dinner over the fire



Waking up to RAIN


Mr. Ken watching boats with Simon


Throwing rocks


Pulling his wagon


So proud of himself



Well that was our Labor Day weekend.  Needless to say, even thought it was fun, I was pretty ready to get home.  I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing time with your family!


XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment