Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ray-Ban SALE!

You guys, I had to tell you about this huge sale going on right now! If you have never heard of Ray-Ban sunglasses you are seriously missing out. Not only are they super stylish, they are made very high quality which means no scratching etc. But because they are so high quality and a pretty posh brand, they are usually in the $200's for ONE pair. Uh yeah, I have never owned a pair for that reason!



However, they are having a huge sale on all their 2014 models. Are you ready for this???

I just ordered these lovelies for (drum roll please):

$12.99!!!

Here is the link for the website:


Have fun shopping! 

Xoxo
Joy

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that these are probably knock offs. But as far as the integrity of the site goes, SO FAR they have only charged me the correct amount, sent the usual confirmation email etc which does not indicate foul play. I will keep you all updated!

    ReplyDelete