Monday, September 22, 2014

Upgrade your Hair!

You guys, I FINALLY caved and purchased a hair wand!  I know, I know, hair wands are probably old news to you all but I had a couple curling irons and just couldn't justify spending $ on a good wand when I didn't "need" it.  Lately I've been so frustrated with my hair.  Every time I curled it I would lose the curls within a few hours it and then I was stuck doing it again which meant double exposure on my blonde hair.  I thought it was the Oregon climate. Humidity does not bode well with achieving bombshell curls.

Then I got the Curling Wand.  

Life Changed.

With this wand, I can curl my hair (including extensions) in less than half the time it took me before with my irons AND my curls will stay for days through practically anything!  Wind, sleeping on it, workouts all have nothing on these curls.  I don't know why I waited so long to get it!  Obviously my irons were definitely going downhill and not doing their job.  That or this wand is just way better.



Another great thing about the wand? You can easily achieve all different kinds of curls very easily just by changing the angle slightly. It is seriously amazing. Lately I have been enjoying more the loose, longer waves and they look so good thanks to my wand! 


I also wanted to show you all this side by side comparison of my hair to show you the difference in the tone (a belated example for my last post.). 








This tone was the difference in one day.  I went back to my stylist after it turned out too yellow for me (pic on the right), put on a toner and voila, you have the picture on the left!  


So back to the wand, if you love to curl your hair but don't have one, I highly recommend it!  It is a great investment and totally worth the $.  It will save you time and give you curls that last through a LOT more than if you use an iron.  

I have heard great things about the Cortex wand because of the negative ions (better on your hair) so I posted a link to one below.



Have a fabulous day!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment