Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Favorite Shopping Websites


I thought I would share with you guys some great websites that I have been enjoying lately!  Most of these are fairly new for me and I have not made purchases off of all of them but I will share what I do have.


www.jane.com
This website is almost like etsy in the fact that it compiles different deals from different vendors.  It is mostly womens clothes, jewelry and clothes for little girls.  I got my cute, red dress from there and if I remember right, it was about $20 (including shipping!).  The dress ran true to size and it has been a summer staple of mine. Sign up on their website for emails of their daily deals.



www.piperstreetshop.com
My sister introduced me to this place and I am so excited to find some great deals here!  So far, I like what I see style wise and they seem to have a good variety.

www.wayfair.com
This sight has lots of homegoods like furniture, rugs, decor etc.  They usually have things for around 70% off plus they offer 10% off on your first purchase. I love browsing their deals that they send me.  (sign up on their website!)

www.jossandmain.com
This is similar to wayfair.  They also offer homegoods/furniture and it's a little more pricey than some but super cute stuff and it would be a better price than Pottery Barn or some places like that.  They also will have deals going on that you can sign up to hear about.  Look for those and you'll definitely get a good price. I currently have my eye on a couple of headboards to "makeover" our bed.  =)

www.rugsusa.com
A friend introduced me to this website and I recently purchased this rug from there.  I got it for around 70% off and it is a great quality rug (with no weird smell)!  They will also have deals going on certain rugs so if you sign up on their site, they will email you their specials going on.

New Rug


Have fun shopping!

XOX
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! So glad you found us!
    xoxo Jenni @ Piper Street

    ReplyDelete