Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer Blog Update

Hi girls,
 I know my blogging has not been happening lately and I am so sorry about that! First we were traveling and now I don't have a computer which makes blogging really hard. I can do a lot from my Ipad but editing pictures is hard without a computer (if anyone knows of a solution I am all ears!).

 I usually use Peter's laptop to blog on but guess what? When I was in Colorado, someone broke into my car and stole his briefcase containing his laptop, Ipad, wireless hot spot and basically all his work stuff. It's crazy to go through something like that and it is extremely maddening to have all of that stolen from you. Needless to say, it was devastating for him and has made blogging hard!

 I have some posts I am working on and I can still do tutorials from my Ipad so I am going to get a 2 minute summer makeup one done soon!

For now, I am still working on things and we are really enjoying our summer. We have a couple camping trips coming up, my first Spartan race, plus a couple weddings in my family so it should be busy! Hope you all are enjoying your summers too!

XOXO
Joy

1 comment: