Friday, July 18, 2014

Playing in Jen's Closet

Hey girls,
 When I was in Colorado I got to spend an evening helping my sister in law pack for her anniversary trip. They were celebrating 20 years and going on an uber special trip so this required extra special attention. I love being her personal stylist and this night was so fun that I had to commemorate it. :)

 Jen is a beautiful mother of 7 wonderful kids and she looks amazing! She and Jim went to a very private island for their trip so we planned lots of fun dresses with special evening looks for their fancy dinners. Here are a few for you all to enjoy!

Laying out our options

Maxi dress:  Charming Charlie

Coral shorts with a striped kimono

This beauty doubles as a swim suit cover up and a 20's style sundress!
The happy couple on their trip!


I hope you guys enjoy peeking into this styling session!  It was a lot of fun and some beautiful looks.  Remember, you really can't go wrong with a dress in the summer time -  a sundress or maxi dress etc.  Find which style works for you and go for it!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment