Friday, April 18, 2014

Beauty Blender Tutorial: Makeup Blending for Amatures

Alright girls!  Here is a video tutorial showing how I apply all my skincare products with the beauty blender (I do not apply my moisturizer with it!).  I cannot tell you enough how much I love this thing.  It seriously is the best investment I have made for makeup application things.

Before this video I washed and moisturized my face.



Here is the link again if you want to grab a pair of these - best deal I have found so far (minus groupon?)

Hope this answers some questions and shows you all just what a great product this is!



XOXO
Joy 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a good tutorial. One of the most important things behind makeup artistry is using the right tools, and for many women, they’re not quite sure where to start. It is very helpful for all. You can order here for Beauty Blender Dubai & Real Techniques Brushes In Dubai Such a quality and good products.

    ReplyDelete