Monday, January 13, 2014

Highlighting And Contouring: The Difference

I know that I have talked before about highlighting and contouring and how amazing it is but I wanted to show you all what a difference it can make.  So, over the weekend I took the time to do my makeup different ways and take pictures so that you all could see it.  I struggled to find good lighting in my house that truly showed the makeup accurately so bear with me.

 Foundation/powder

Foundation/powder plus blush

HAC (bronzer added)

HAC


I hope you guys can see the difference!  The lighting really bummed me out.  HAC really is so amazing and I can't imagine going back to how I did my makeup before!  Promise me you will try it at least once. If you don't know how, here is the link to the tutorial.
Have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment