Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Casual

Hey everyone,
  I don't know about you, but we have been loving the warmer, sunny weather that we have been having!  I know it's too early to hope for spring but man, I really am and I just know that I'll be disappointed with a huge snow storm soon (this is Colorado after all) ;).  Of course we had to take the kids to the park this weekend (and we even got ice cream on one of the nice days - totally made me ready for summer) and we had a good time playing with them.  Simon just loves to ride his bike around everywhere and it's so fun.  I love watching him have such a good time.  Anyways, this Mommy-friendly look is super comfy and cute - it's a definite go-to for me.  I tend to wear it a lot (if you have been around me at all you will probably recognize it ha ha).  These jeans are my absolute favorite right now - super comfy and slimming while being easy to dress up or down.  I may have to go back for another pair.  They are totally worth every cent.














Pants: Nordstrom - Topshop



Shoes:  (old, here's similar)




Shirt: (old, here's similar)





I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Cheers!
Joy







No comments:

Post a Comment