Saturday, March 7, 2015

Family Maternity Shoot

 One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is the maternity photos!  I have looked forward to getting these this entire pregnancy.  For me, it signifies a time when you feel most beautiful and womanly.  I try to do them before I hit that point where you just feel huge.  ;)   Just like hearing the heartbeat the first time heralds in the pregnancy, to me, maternity photos signifies the end being in sight and so those are my 2 things I really look forward to.
  I think pictures are so important and special because you will never get this time back again so having good pictures is really priceless.  Because of this, I called up Christa Taylor from Christa Taylor Photography.  She truly is amazing and makes me feel beautiful.  We had used her for our shoot with Simon and those are some of my favorite pictures so I knew we would get really great shots this time.
  She did not disappoint - not in the slightest. =)




































I am so glad that we got to capture this special time of welcoming in this new little one.  We all love this baby so much already and are excited to become a family of 4 soon!


XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment