Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pregnancy Fave's

Hey girls,
  Not too many more weeks of pregnancy to go here and I thought I would compile a little list of the things that are getting me through.  I hope you are all having a great week and enjoying this amazing weather!  It always surprises me at how much I am affected when the sun is out and I know that I will be very sad to see the rain return.  =)




Snack

Chocolate protein smoothie:
Almond milk (or water)
1 scoop of Orgain Protein Powder (found at Costco)
Optional add ins:
1 frozen banana
Peanut butter
Frozen strawberries

Protein is so important when you are pregnant so having protein powder on hand is really helpful.



















Velour Victoria Secret Tracksuit

Peter got me this suit to wear home from the birth center when I had Simon and I LOVE it.  It is so comfortable and has so many wonderful memories.  I love that I can use it this time around as I get ready for #2.  I do wear it now all the time when I need something comfy to relax in.  =)





Manna Shimmer Lotion

  I actually found out about this lotion by getting a sample in my Glam Ipsy Bag!  I love mixing it with my foundation for a nice, overall glow.  It looks pink but does not add a pink tinge on your face when you wear it.  The glow it produces is soft, subtle and beautiful.




Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion

 This is the lotion that I have used through both pregnancies now and I love it!  It's budget friendly, smells nice and feels great.  So far it seems to work for me.  




XOXO
Joy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE! :) I totally have that shimmer stuff! Ill have to try it from my ipsy!
    I think I may try the protein smoothie! This is my favorite post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, protein smoothie's are so easy and quick! =) Glad you like it and hope it helps with your pregnancy! =)

    ReplyDelete