Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Will the real Lash Serum please stand up?

Alright girls,
 We've all seen it, all these different serums claiming to give you amazing, holllywood lashes.  How do you know which one to try and which will actually do what it says?  It can be hard to pull the trigger on any of them when there's only so much room in a budget.
About a year ago, I wrote a post about attaining eyelashes that look false - all without false lashes and without paying for eyelash extensions.  To read about it, here it is.

  Over the course of the last year I have branched out and tried several lash serums that all claim to do the same thing:  longer, thicker, darker lashes.  Here is a list of the ones I tried:

-Citylash
  Review: This did a fairly good job and I noticed that they did seem to thicken some.


-Rejuvalash
   Review: This was a total scam where they automatically charge you the next month for more unless you cancel it and I did not notice any significant changes whatsoever.      


-Rapidlash      
  Review: It was okay and did seem to help somewhat at lengthening.
   



After trying these other serums I once again went back to Revitalash.
I have to say, I was amazed at the difference.  It stands on it's own when it comes to serums.  I got the fastest, most notable results and my eyelashes are definitely darker, longer and thicker since going back to it.  I can not sing it's praises enough. It is worth every penny and I will definitely be sticking with it from here on out.







I hope this helps!  Enjoy those lashes.  =)

XOXO
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this.
    Will be waiting for more! I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Rejuvalash reviews
    Rejuvalash Eyelash growth serum

    ReplyDelete