Monday, January 25, 2016

Rocker Black

Hey ladies,
  We are enjoying our last day here in Miami. It has been good to have family time but I think we are all ready to be back in our own beds. ;)
 Lately I have such a love for black and wear it a ton.  I personally love the all black look - I think it is so classic and timeless and can be super versatile.  I got this leather jacket as a Christmas gift from Peter and I am officially obsessed.  I wear it all the time (as you may have noticed) and it is by far my favorite leather jacket I have ever owned.  It's comfortable, warm and looks great with everything.  I am far from a rocker, but I affectionately call this my rocker black look cause I feel like a rock star when I wear it!  I hope you all have a great week and wish us luck with the flight home. =)

















                                                   NORDSTROM - Shop Women's Jeans Under $100


Pants: Nordstrom


Shoes: Target
Sunnies: target
Jacket: Macy's
Purse (old) here is a similar one:

                                                                            Cheers!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment