Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Funky Tights & Dress Coats

Hey girls,
  Last Friday I had the pleasure of helping to style my new friend, Jill.  She is so fun - super easy to talk to and laugh with.  We shopped a good part of the day and found her several new items for her closet.  A couple of our conversations inspired today's blog post.  We were talking about options for tights/leggings under dresses and I reminded her that funky tights are so fun and people forget that they can be a great accessory.  I also asked her about a staple dress coat for the winter that she can wear with dresses (or even with pants for a different look).  I really think a good, basic dress coat is a huge necessity if you are someone who likes to dress up some.
  This last Sunday we were early for church (only because we were late for the first service and so then decided to go to second service ;)) and I realized that my outfit embodied both of these topics so we grabbed a couple pictures at the park where we were playing with the kids.









Dress:  Sears - Kardashian Kollection
Tights:  Maurices? It was years ago...
Shoes:  Target
Coat:  Maurices


I hope this gives you some fun ideas for fall/winter!

Cheers!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment