Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Another year has passed and this week always makes me reflective on how much has changed and how thankful I am for so many things in my life. Because we celebrate Simon's birthday a few days after Thanksgiving, I'm more reflective than usual, thinking about another year with him.
I feel so incredibly thankful and blessed to have Simon and Peter in my life (and baby #2!). They are my biggest blessings aside from my salvation.  When I married Peter, I knew that I wanted to spend my life on an adventure with him but I had no idea how happy I would be as Simon's mother.  Being his mom has given me such a sense of purpose, peace and fulfillment.  I've honestly never been happier.
This past year has been surprising, adventurous, hard and fulfilling.  We have had an amazing support system of our family, friends and our church and for that I am extremely grateful.
I decided to do a few pictures from our last year so I hope you enjoy them.  =)

Enjoying lunch

Celebrating our 4th Anniversary

Cousins Axel and Simon

With Cousin Jordan

Bike ride

Road trips!

Lots of Spartan Races =)

Camping

Adventures with Daddy

Plane Ride
First time at the fair

First Carousel ride

Sitting on top of the Hill
Tea Parties!

Visiting Grandad and Mum-Mum

Sweating our the Heat

Exploring the piano

New Favorite Hat

Potty Training!
Pumpkin Patch



Happy Thanksgiving, Dolls!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment