Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Headbands and Leather Leggings

I know that I have posted before about leather leggings but I seriously love mine so much and use them a LOT.  Now that I am pregnant, I am still using them (so far!) by just rolling the front down so that there is room for the little belly I am getting.  They are so comfortable and hide more flaws than regular leggings do that I just can't stay away from them.

On another topic, my sister opened her own store selling handmade headbands, quilts and other fun things that you guys seriously need to check out!  Getting good quality, homemade items is such a rare thing now days and usually they are so spendy.  She is totally reasonably priced and does amazing work.  I am in awe of her talent (and she thinks it's FUN)!  =)  Go to www.redrainbootshandmade.bigcartel.com and check out her stuff!

She sent me this amazing, reversible headband that is quickly becoming a new staple in my hair department these days.  It fits perfectly.  I hate when headbands are too tight and this one is just right.  It doesn't slip and isn't too tight plus it has two cute sides to it so I can switch up my look easily. I decided to do a giveaway so make sure to read all the way to the bottom to find out how to enter!!






I chose to wear mine in a more "hippie" style for this look but it's also a wonderful band to wear with a pony tail, up-do or just normally with your hair down.







Peter insisted that I do a couple shots without the sweater (he hates that sweater).  I don't particularly feel comfortable wearing this look without it but if I was home I totally would.



I had to throw in one more of the headband because it is seriously so cute and totally made this whole outfit!

Outfit:
Leather Leggings:  Forever 21 (last year)
Tank top:  Motherhood Maternity Outlet Store
Sweater:  Macy's Material Girls line (last year)
Headband:  www.redrainbootshandmade.bigcartel.com


Okay, now for the giveaway info:  Go to Julia's website at www.redrainbootshandmade.bigcartel.com   and pick out which headband you want, then post a pic of it to instagram/fb and tag myself and her (redrainbootshandmade).  Good luck!  We will be doing the drawing on Friday, the 31st - Halloween!  We will do a follow up post plus put it on Instagram so make sure to follow her and tag her in your picture too!  

XOXO
Joy

1 comment: