Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Beauty Tip: Drugstore Finds

Hey girls! I know, I haven't been very good about blogging lately. With the traveling that we have been doing, it has just been more of a challenge to sit down and get some posts out there. However, I did want to share some great beauty drugstore finds that I have been enjoying lately!

This foundation has been the best surprise for me. It is lightweight with good coverage and the tone has matched perfectly. I recommend it for summer weather or for anyone looking for a lighter weight, cheaper option.


My sister introduced me to this stuff and it is amazing! It will give you long, luscious eyelashes that look more full.


If you wear foundation you must use a powder to set it! This translucent powder will not change the color of your foundation while giving you a perfectly matte look for hours. It is my foundation's new, trusty BFF. :)

These Ardell lashes (called Wispies) are the best drugstore falsies I have ever used! The thick, soft lashes look way more real than some others I have tried. They are very feminine, flirty and almost 60's mod looking. 



Sifting through drugstore makeup can be overwhelming and a waste of money if you don't know what you're looking for so I hope this helps some!  Let me know what your favorite drugstore finds are!

XOXO
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment