Sunday, December 29, 2013

Traveling, Holidays and 2014

Belated Merry Christmas!
  Wow, where to even begin?  Our original plan for the holidays was to travel to Colorado to see both sides of our families for 2 weeks over Christmas.  While this was accomplished, we also ended up getting a horrible flu the 2nd week (over Christmas Day of course) and were so sick that we extended our trip.  We will now have been gone for 3 weeks total and yes, that feels like a long time!  I am so thankful that we were able to be flexible and change our plans because flying home with the flu while holding a baby with the flu sounded like a nightmare to me.

  Our wonderful brother and sister-in-law (who we spent Christmas with) are now out of town and letting us "house sit" for them until New Years.  Now that we are on the mend, I am excited for a few days of family time to turn into an unexpected vacation.  We are making some plans and hoping for snow. =)

  On the very bright side, I am now the proud owner of an Ipad Air!  Peter surprised me for Christmas by giving me one so that my blog will not have to suffer anymore due to a lack of a computer.  I am so excited to try out the video feature and promise that lots of tutorials will be coming your way!  I have some ideas of tutorials or posts that I'd like to do but ultimately I would like to hear how I can best help you?  PLEASE let me know!  This blog is for helping you and others  so if there is a need, I want to know.

Coming up in 2014:
  -How to curl your hair (with extensions in)
  -How to properly wash and care for extensions
  -Skinny Jeans:  The new short trend
  -Long trenches
  -Fun and Funky Tights
  -Mid-calf trend
  -Makeup, makeup, makeup
  -Self tanners: How to tan at home and on a budget

This is some of my ideas so far...more to come!  Enjoy the pics. =)


Simon's very 1st Starbucks! (Estes Park, CO)

Playing with his cars on the flight

Christmas Cookies!

Gingerbread Houses

Christmas Eve Dinner

Estes Park,CO

Mama and Simon

Clark Christmas


Playing in a box 

Cousins

Opening his stocking

Estes Park, CO

SNOW


Playing with cousin Axel

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment