Monday, May 11, 2015

Introducing: Scarlett Lola Harrington

She is here and we can't believe she is all ours!   Anyone who knows me knows that I was shocked to have a girl - I have only ever pictured myself with all boys.  Wow, what a surprise we were in for. =) I am already noticing differences in having a girl versus a boy and I have to say, I am really enjoying it.  She is definitely more attached to me already than Simon ever was and it actually feels kind of nice. I can't wait to see the journey that our relationship takes.

  Once again, the amazingly talented Christa Taylor did these photos - we did a package with her where we got maternity and newborn shots.  It was so nice having her come to us so that we didn't have to travel out for these.  She came when Scarlett was 6 days old.  I probably would have waited a little longer had we not been moving right away but I'm so glad that we got them!




































Love,
JOY


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of a lovely family! Colorado is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melinda! =) We miss Oregon. =(

      Delete